Here is the Zoom Link
For This Month's Session
To join the live session, click on the blue button below.
To access previously recorded sessions, click on the library login link in the navigation bar on the upper right of the QEST webpage.
Maile Vanderford is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: QEST CON ED SERIES
Time: Apr 21, 2022 05:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 891 5529 9722
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,89155299722# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,89155299722# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
Meeting ID: 891 5529 9722
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/keugjI0upR
ELIMINATING NECK AND UPPER BACK PAIN WITH QEST--PART II
As you work with QEST clients, you've likely found neck and upper back to be common areas of pain. And neck issues may be great contributory factors in distressingly bad headaches.
Our July webinar focused on bones (vertebrae and ribs) and important muscles of the neck and upper thoracic area.
Now, in August, there are now other important muscles that need our attention. Plus ligaments. Some tiny cervical muscles and ligaments have connections with the outer layer of the dura mater around the brain and spinal cord. Injuries there may have neurological implications elsewhere in the body. One of these ligaments (one on each side) even has an attachment around the vertebral artery that ascends through the neck and directly supplies blood to the posterior part of the brain (and from there its blood joins with the rest of the brain's arterial blood supply from the carotid arteries).
We'll also look at cervical plexus (nerves) and some fascia lines. Plans are not yet complete so it's possible that we'll have a Part 3 to this series. There are so many possibilities of problems in the neck and upper back to be addressed with QEST--all in our quest (!) to help clients have relief from pain and experience better quality of life.
Join us live for August’s CE webinar with lots of information and discussion. See you soon! Maile
How To Get Your CE Credits
Please note that in order to receive CE credit for each month's session you must do one of the following:
(1) Attend the live session online; or
(2) If you are unable to attend the live session, view the recorded session and email Judith at [email protected] (3) things you learned or felt was of value in the presentation.
Please email Judith ([email protected]) if you have any questions about this requirement.
Now You Can Access Your QEST Con Ed Library On Your Phone With The Kajabi App
WIth just a click of a button you can now access your QEST Con Ed library on your phone.
Watch the video to see how to do it.
How To Access Your QEST Library (Recorded QEST Sessions)
If you want to access it the library login link anytime there are four options for your convenience:
1) Go to mailepage.com. Then click on the QEST button in the navigation bar (upper right corner of the page). On that page there is a login button in the navigation bar (upper right corner) Then input your email and password. If you have forgotten your password push the forgot password button to reset your password or contact Maile at [email protected] or
2) Copy, paste and store this link somewhere (this is the library login link)
3. This option is really convenient. You download the Kajabi app and the library is accessible right on your phone. I did a short video showing you how to download this app. Here is the link for that video.